Monday, September 30, 2024

All Things (Are Still) Important


I still have stories to spin and nostalgia to stir! After posting to my blog last month for the first time in a decade, I vowed to myself: I'm getting back to it. My gratitude to those who continued to encourage me to blog over these years. It’s a pleasure to see that my blog is still visited daily by readers around the world who find posts through google searches, social media, and peer sharing.

Here's an interesting fact: All Things Important (this blog) is the only place on the internet where you can read Ray Bradbury’s brilliant poem “Why Didn’t Someone Tell Me About Crying in the Shower?" The post featuring this poem is visited multiple times a week, and over the years, I've received dozens of comments or emails from readers who found it here. 

Some readers love the family stories, others enjoy the seasonal pieces, while the local history posts seem to gain the most traction on social media. For me, they all come from the same well so I will continue to share from that source on a monthly basis.




No comments:

Post a Comment